Friday I left work a little early. I finished the project I was working on, and honestly didn't feel like diving into a new one 2 hours before I was leaving for the weekend.
I went to the gym, and it was pretty awesome... except I hurt my back. Not in an immediate way, where I lifted up a weight and my spine snapped, but when I was finished with a particular set, I noticed that my back fell tight. Over the next few days, it went from feeling tight to downright hurting. But it's ok. It's not in a permanent damage kind of way, more in a "huge knot or pinched nerve hidden behind my bones or something" kind of way...
That night we went to the mall because Lindsay had a bunch of jewelry she wanted to find for the wedding. By the time she got home, it was already late, so we were in hustle mode, although I manged to find a very nice Diesel hoodie for myself.
We met up with Adam for a late diner and got some awesome spaghetti.
On Saturday we met Bach at our wedding location to make sure we were set for sound equipment. Lindsay's parents came and anxiety was running high, plus Lindsay wasn't feeling well, so no one had a very good time. After we were finally done there, Lindsay and I picked up food and went home and just chilled out for a while.
I did some work and played some games, and Lindsay took a bath and slept. Eventually Lindsay went out to buy some craft supplies, and didn't get back until fairly late. We went out to Green Mill with Adam and got some wings and spinach dip. And some terrible spring rolls. I could have guessed Green Mill would make terrible spring rolls...
Sunday was a kind of lazy day. I wanted to work out but couldn't do much because of my back, so I just ran. I played Left 4 Dead with my brother. It was the first time he'd played, and it was a lot of fun. We made it all the way though No Mercy without dying... but in the final seconds he got pulled away from the helicopter by a Smoker and was downed. I tried to save him, but couldn't keep the zombies off me long enough to get him up. Finally, I realized it was futile, and was like "Goodnight, Sweet Prince..." and high tailed it for the copter. I was the only one to make it out alive. After that, Lindsay and I went to a coffee house and worked for a few hours. And that's about it...
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment