Monday, September 28, 2009

don't mess with my sweet ride.

It's been a week since I last sat down and wrote anything. The wedding is coming up fast, only 4 days away now. Although we're (or at least I'm) not that busy getting ready, it still is kind of always hanging over my head and we're kind of keeping track of the small things that are left to do.

On Tuesday I picked up Halo 3: ODST and I beat it last night. I actually liked the campaign quite a bit. I'll probably play through it a few times, like I did with Halo 3. I'm looking forward to playing it with some friends, especially the Fire Fight mode. I've played it a bit myself, but I can tell having a team would make the whole thing 10 times more awesome.

I didn't have to work Thursday and Friday. My boss in China, and I blew through my projects I had piled up, so I took off.

I spent some time in World of Warcraft, too, and have hit level 68, which means I can officially head on to the Wrath of the Litch King content in Northrend. There's still a lot to see in the Outlands, so I'm going to hang around there for a couple more levels, but it's nice to know I'm actually going to see this content that I honestly thought I never would.

Also, I got this sweet/aweful helmet...

furry.jpg

This weekend Lindsay and went on a whirlwind shopping trip. We've purged a lot of old clothes, so we needed to stock up on some new, fresh gear. I some badass shirts, but that's about it. We hit up IHOP before hand, which I think was the first time I've ever eaten there (although I might have on a family trip to Florida in 4th grade...). It was alright. They tried to convince us to get a fuck-ton of food that would have been terrible for us, but we just split an eggs and pancakes combo.

Judging from the people around us, we might have been the only ones to go easy on the whipped cream french toast butterballs...

Shopping all day totally wore us out, and we crashed at home. Sunday we went out to Yum with Adam, but spent most of the day at home doing laundry watching Netflix...

Today I found a tree outside the house had fallen over and almost hit my car. I dodged a bullet. Or maybe I could have got some insurance money to go towards my new car...

fallen tree.jpg

Nearly scuffed my sweet ride...

No comments: