Monday, September 21, 2009

first wedding.

This weekend we went to Chris S and Isara's wedding. It was a lot of fun. It started at 5 and we left at 10:30, and about 3 of those hours were spent dancing hard, non-stop... I should be able to post pictures as soon as I see them.

It's also nice that it ended at 10:30. Since I was soaking with sweat and my head was pounding from the music, it felt like coming home from a night of dancing at 2 or 3 am... except it was only 10:30 and we still had the whole night ahead of us. Plus, we were worn out from partying, so it's an excuse to take it easy.

We ordered a pizza and watched Children of Men... not the most feel-good movie I could think of... Then Lindsay started up Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I helped her out when she needed it, but she seemed to like it ok. Which is good, because it's sat unplayed on my shelf since I got it. SOMEONE's got to play it...

Sunday was spent running errands. We witnessed a major freak-out at the Sprint store where some woman swore a lot, cursed all white people, then threw things at the front window as she left. Jeez.

Ryan came back from Peru Sunday morning, and he was chomping at the bit to play some Beatles: Rock Band so he came over for a bit. Lindsay and I did a whirlwind cleaning before and as he was standing there, and I ran to the laundromat several times throughout the night. I'm glad it's only a block away, but I'm more glad I finally ordered a new washing machine yesterday so I don't have to deal with it anymore...

No comments: