I had hoped to work on some art today, personal or otherwise, but it was not meant to be, I guess.
I got up feeling pretty good. This week was a long week and it felt pretty good to sleep in, even though I didn't go to bed all that late, surprisingly.
I worked out and listened to the jams really loud. I started cleaning after that, and kept cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. Lindsay was teaching in the AM, but went out with Francesca and Atom and didn't end up coming home until 5 or so. I just cleaned the whole time... I did eat some cereal at some point, too.
When she did get home, we had to go sign our final papers for our taxes. So we drove over to our accountants office on the other side of town.
On the way back, we went to pick up Francesca again and we all went to the Mall of America. I had cleaned out a massive amount of old clothes while cleaning, and decided it was time to get some new duds.
I'm usually pretty good about just getting something here or there, but I've been so busy that I've got nothing lately. And all my ish is junk. So I had a list, mainly consisting of shirts and jackets/hoodies.
I scored big on the shirt and came away with 5 or 6 plus a couple ties, but we were there too late to really find anything I liked for hoodies/jackets. The one I did like wasn't in my size, and it was too late to have anyone check in back for more. So no dice.
I didn't realize I hadn't eaten since the cereal I had in the morning, we eventually stopped for some Sushi, which was amazing. I was totally starving and I couldn't have thought of a better food.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment