Our stationery project seems like it never ends. In addition to doing dozens, even hundreds of designs, we have to go back and do production files for the ones that get accepted. Every time I think we're almost done, they start up a new category.
When we started it was a crunch because we had to concept/create a bunch of cards. Now we have to concept/create a bunch of cards, but also do revisions to the bunch before, and do production on the ones previous to those.
Thanks to Lindsay and Francesca both teaching, I've become the de facto person to work on this project. Which is fine but it just consists of answering emails, digging through files, organizing designs, concepts and people and overseeing everything to make sure we don't miss anything.
Maybe that's why my posts here have been lacking. I don't really want to talk about it but not much else is going on around work.
We did just secure a new studio space. Or, an additional studio space. So now we have our studio, plus the space across the hall which is a fair bit larger than ours. It will be interesting to see how that works out.
Also, our house is getting SOOOO close to being done with the construction... Within a week or two, we'll be ready to put all this mess behind us and just live in our house like normal people. It will be amazing.
On Valentine's Day I took Lindasy to see Hubble 3D at the IMAX theater. It was super cool. It's scary hot big space it, and some of the images they have recorded are unbelievable. After that we went to Sushi Tango. Amazingly, despite eating sushi 2-3 times a week, we've never eaten there. But when I saw they had Donburi I couldn't resist. But I still had to get sushi, so I ended up getting WAY too much food. Lindsay too. So that was kind of too bad. But it was good and it's part of Happy Hour, so I might have to make Donburi day a regular part of the week or something.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment