I just posted a skateboard drawing. That is; a drawing of a skateboarder.
I used to skateboard, when I was really young. But I fell a lot as a kid. Just walking, I fell a lot. Skateboarding wasn't the best idea for me.
Once, I fell and hit my arm on one of those old metal Tonka trucks. The corner went right into my forearm and white, fleshy stuff came out. No blood. Maybe it was fat or something.
I ran inside to show my parents. My mom thought it was gross, my dad said we'll just push it back in and put a band-aid on it. We ended up going in for stitches.
I wasn't a very brave kid to start with. As I got older and taller I got less and less brave. 6'4" is a long way to fall. And it hurts and it's just awkward. So I finally decided to quit.
That decision probably saved my life.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment